We are so excited and honored to be joined by a college finance expert! Liane Crane specializes in financial aid, reviewing tuition bills, analyzing student loan repayment options, financial aid appeal letters, FAFSA reviews, and anticipating costs for college. Liane is a creative problem solver, essay editor, and a top-tier apple pie maker.
Liane Crane is joining Emerging for an AMA session to focus on all things college/student finances and to answer any and all questions relating to these topics!
In this podcast, you will hear answers to questions such as:
- How do you start a college Budget?
- Why is a budget important?
- Should everyone submit the FAFSA? CSS Profile?
- What is the best way to get merit scholarships?
- One of the best ways to get money from colleges?
- What do you mean by financially fit colleges?
- Why is a tuition bill review important?
- And more!