Dreaming of Sunshine and Summer
Today is 70 Degrees in Colorado !!!!
Tomorrow is supposed to snow?? What???
I am DREAMING of summer and sunshine and practicing what I preach to my students:
☀ Take risks.
☀ Try something new.
☀ Get Curious.
☀ Get Smarter.
☀ Have fun!
This summer I am going to:
– Read David Copperfield by Dickens (I just finished Deamon Copperfield by Barbara Kingsolver)
– Attend Devon’s (my baby) graduation at Chapman University.
– Visit colleges in North Carolina (UNC, Duke, Davidson etc.).
– Complete my first triathlon in Avon in August.
– Build a new garden and grow tomatoes, zucchini, and sunflower!
– Take a writing class at Lighthouse Writer’s.
– See my brothers and sisters (I have 3 siblings and I miss them!).
– Expand my Jazz Repertoire (We have an awesome turn table!).
What are YOU going to do with your summer?
High School Student’s Summers go by so fast and at Emerging we like to make them count and memorable. If you are or have a college bound student in your life that is contemplating how to spend their Summers to prepare them for college, Tell Us Your Story, here. Are you looking for support on the college application journey? We are ready to help them start and make this coming summer count. Our unique, nationally recognized program propels students on a journey to discover their college path, mission, and purpose as they launch as citizens.