- Parents need support, guidance, and education to navigate the complex landscape
- Teachers and Parents are scientists and innovators
- Students engagement belongs at the center of every action, every day
- Parents, Leaders, and teachers need time for planning and reflection
- The feedback we get is as valuable as the feedback we give
- Rigorous Curiosity
- In research and evidence-based practices to inspire NEXT practice
- Backward Design inspires innovative thinking and meaningful work both in parenting and in educational
- Students are motivated by choice, autonomy, and purpose
e.Merging Educational consulting has been providing educational consulting services from our Denver office since 2005. Founded by master educator, Laura Barr, e.Merging has been committed to empowering parents, schools, and organizations with research, evidence-based practices to drive decisions about parenting, school choice, and educational advocacy. Fifteen years later, the consultancy continues to develop and expand with a focus on working with schools and organizations who are committed to student engagement, collective efficacy and creating a professional development culture where student engagement is at the center of Professional Development.
Mission Statement: The mission of e.Merging Educational Consulting is to empower parents, teachers, and educational leaders with researched based practices to provide children of all ages, all backgrounds, and all abilities the opportunity to develop voice, engagement, and purpose.
The Why? When we invest in children developing a voice, engagement, and purpose, we invest in the future of our democracy. Our future depends on parents, schools and educational leaders embracing in developing the adult capacity to develop what our democracy demands: Ability to ask challenging and informed questions, to take on multiple perspectives and to apply and practice knowledge within context.
The How Through 1:1 coaching, small group facilitation, keynote speaking and student-centered coaching and instructional coaching Laura collaborates with adults who are committed to student empowerment.
Learn More about e.Merging’s Services
Contact us to learn more about how e.Merging can work with your family, school or organization. firstname.lastname@example.org.