At e.Merging we believe that there is no such thing as “too early” to be thinking about the future. We think of the resume as an opportunity to envision the future.
- Foster meaningful relationships with your teachers
- Continue to add to your list of extracurriculars
- Research 1 school on your college list per week
- Sign up for a college fair in your area
- Speak with your school counselor about your future plans
- Begin organizing any information you come across about potential colleges in ONE place
- Get involved in your school and community whenever possible
- Sign up for a SAT/ACT preparation course, or take practice tests
- Self-reflect on experiences and activities in high school that were meaningful to you
- Plan ahead! Build a list and/or timeline. Application season will arrive before you know it, and you want to be as prepared as possible.
We are always here to listen to your child’s story and help with this application process: http://20995309.hs-sites.com/prospectiveclient