Services for Schools & Organizations
e.Merging works with schools and organizations to empower leaders to create powerful teams with organizational alignment. Our team of educational consultants empower principals to become conscious leaders; we enable schools to become more inclusive environments; we inspire organizations through dynamic keynote addresses and workshops.
This powerful partnership produces children who are independent thinkers, ready to launch into the world.
A school may choose to work with e.Merging to:
- Develop an actionable strategic plan
- Coach key school leaders such as a principal
- Strengthen the working relationship between school leaders and stakeholders
- Identify ways that an educational environment can become more inclusive
- Speak at a faculty retreat or parent event.
Companies and organizations who care about children and families use e.Merging’s educational consultants to:
- Educate employees, members and parents at a keynote
- Hold a workshop on parent education topics
- Develop educational strategies for key programs
- Assist employees relocating to Denver in finding a school for their children.
Laura Barr, owner and founder of e.Merging, is available for keynote presentations to inspire your school or organization to equip children for the 21st century. Laura brings her experience as a seasoned teacher, parent of four very different children and educational consultant to each of her workshops, coaching and keynote presentations. Through storytelling and audience participation, Laura provides tools to raise creative, empowered and entrepreneurial kids.Learn More
Inquire about e.Merging’s Services for Your School
To learn more about how e.Merging can benefit your school, call 303.284.6429 or email email@example.com.