Relocating to Denver
Welcome to Denver, Colorado. As parents plan for, or unpack from, a move to the mile high city, one of the most stressful questions can be, “Where will my child go to school?” e.Merging Educational Consulting can provide assistance in identifying appropriate school choices, making the transition to a new school, and even locating a home in a particular school district or one that is convenient to a private school choice.
Moving may be one of the most stress producing experiences that a family faces.
Each year thousands of American families move to different cities pursuing career possibilities or a better lifestyle. While some family members may be excited and inspired by the move, others may feel a sense of stress, anxiety and fear of the unknown. For young children, the stress of moving is often related to school. School is the center of much of children’s year, happiness and social life. As a result e.Merging has developed a consulting service that directly addresses relocation and aligning children with educational environments.
School Planning Services for Families Relocating to Denver
e.Merging’s relocation consultation services will guide you in finding a school where you child will be most successful. If your family is considering a Denver relocation or is new to the city, e.Merging can quickly orient you to Denver’s educational landscape.
We can help you identify important admissions deadlines, select schools for consideration, and manage your admissions process. In addition to our school planning services, families who are relocating to Denver may need assistance with special situations including:
- Handling mid-year admissions cases
- Representing your family to schools before you arrive
- Consolidating admissions forms and tasks
- Concierge-level service in creating an itinerary for a trip to Denver to visit schools including tours, shadow visits, and admissions consults
- Collaborating with a realtor for advantageous home location choice
- Overview of the American and Denver school system and school choices
- Working with current teachers and schools to determine a placement that provides a student the best continuity.
When you move, there is a lot on your mind. With e.Merging managing your school planning and selection process, you’ll have less stress. What’s better, you child will find the right fit in a school and be set for success on the first day.