Laura Barr is engaging, dynamic keynote speakers who bring a unique, joyful and powerful message to parents and educational professionals.
Arrange a Parent Education Evening with Laura Barr
Parents and teachers leave inspired, reflective and ready to take on the day-to-day challenges of raising independent children in a complicated landscape
"Your talk really shifted the way I think about being a teacher and parent."
Laura has been a featured speaker and facilitator for organizations across the United States including:
- CHADD: Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Keynote at Scholars Search at Kent Denver
Colorado independent schools
- Various private schools
- Various accredited Colorado preschools
- Independent Educational Consultant Association Conference
- St. Elizabeth’s Episcopal School tFund Raising Breakfast
- Aspen Academy Parent Education
- Independent Educational Consultant Conference
- St. Elizabeth’s Episcopal School Fund Raising Breakfast
Bring Laura to Your Event
To inquire speaking availability for your upcoming event email firstname.lastname@example.org.