Laura Barr and Mark Musselman are engaging and dynamic keynote speakers who bring a unique, joyful and powerful message to schools and organizations.
Audiences leave inspired, reflective and ready to take on the day-to-day challenges and joys of being a teacher in today's test-driven, complicated educational landscape
Laura and Mark bring a unique voice to the speaker scene. Using a “podcast” and playful approach along with their combined experience as parents, seasoned teachers, and educational consultants. Through storytelling and audience participation, Laura and Mark provide inspiration and offer up solid tools for teachers and school administrators.
"Your talk really shifted the way I think about being a teacher and parent."
Laura has been a featured speaker and facilitator for organizations across the United States including:
- CHADD: Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Keynote at Scholars Search at Kent Denver
Colorado independent schools
- Various private schools
- Various accredited Colorado preschools
- Independent Educational Consultant Association Conference
- St. Elizabeth’s Episcopal School tFund Raising Breakfast
- Aspen Academy Parent Education
- Independent Educational Consultant Conference
- St. Elizabeth’s Episcopal School Fund Raising Breakfast
Bring Laura and Mark to Your Organization or Event
To inquire keynote speaking availability for your upcoming event or retreat, call 303.284.6429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.